Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Welcome to CSI's New Home!

I established CSI almost 5 years ago on a Ning platform, and it was so wonderful having all the features Ning provided, including forums, chats, and a gallery. However, Ning recently changed hands and ever since, there have been technical difficulties where the site would be inaccessible for days on end. I just could not keep paying for a site that was unreliable, so I made the decision to switch over to Blogger. We hope you will make this your new home for scrapbooking challenges!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


11 comments:

  1. Good on you Deb - big step but I'm sure it will be way easier in the long run:)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting!!! This will be fantastic Debi. I'm off to have a look around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting move Debbie. Wishing you all the very best with the new platform!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love your new home.. Not the same but still very cool and a little easier to navigate. I miss you girls so much. Hoping to get to play very soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so admire your determinedness... This site looks amazing!!... Good on you.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love your new home. You and Em have done an amazing job xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic Debbi! You have made another lovely home for CSI. Well done. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Debbi you are so dedicated! It will be fabulous, it will just take a little while to adjust! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure this new place will be just as exciting and inspirational as the old site. Thanks for al your hardwork Debbi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Felicitaciones por el nuevo sitio Debbie y equipo de CSI!, es precioso y yo amo el formato blogger, vendre muy seguido por aqui!!!

    Congratulations on the new site Debbie and CSI team !, it's beautiful and I love the blogger format, I'll come here often!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I'm so happy to see you on blogspot! My favorite challenge is now on comfortable platform!

    ReplyDelete